Make an impact as a Blessons Volunteer!
The demand for scholarships for women are growing! We are looking for engaged, energetic, passionate, and dedicated volunteers and students to help us increase our ability to accomplish our mission and vision in empowering women through education by:
- Generating greater awareness of Blessons Scholarships for Women and services offered via outreach to colleges, financial aid offices, and corporations.
- Representing Blessons as an official liaison at universities, colleges, meetings, fundraising events, running/sports events and speaking engagements.
Getting involved just takes a few simple steps!
To get started as a Blessons volunteer, you are not required to attend a volunteer information session (or orientation) to sign up for any of our volunteer opportunities today. Once you register to become a volunteer, we will keep you posted with more information regarding our upcoming volunteer opportunities and community projects.
Blessons Newsletters are designed to inform updates to all new and current volunteers about our mission, Her Blessons Project programs, scholarships and discuss the various ways one can get involved:
- Become a Volunteer Team Leader.
- Be a part of our Volunteer Facebook and other social media groups.
- Exclusive invitation to join our Blessons Volunteer Rewards Program.
- Not local in the Chicago area? Learn more about our Blessons Ambassadors Program and help us spread awareness in your city!
- Add community service hours to your personal portfolio at school and to your resume.
To become a volunteer today, just fill out the application form below and we will contact you with the next steps.
Feel free to send an email to our Volunteer Committee with any questions, comments, or concerns to email@example.com.